When everything’s changing (or so it seems)…
When a merger is coming and everyone has questions, customer communications must be a top priority. That’s when an event triggering regulatory communications becomes an opportunity to exceed requirements and not only stem attrition, but also enhance customer relationships. Change makes people uncomfortable, and carefully branded, clear, and personalized communications play an important role in building confidence and paving the way to profitable long-term relationships.
With nearly three decades’ experience as a customer communications consultant, EdgeMark has managed bank merger communications projects of all sizes, from 10,000 personalized customer notifications to over 10 million data-driven communications mailed. To read in detail about reaching and retaining your newest customers in a merger environment, simply request our white paper, Aiming for Zero: Communications Tactics to Reduce Customer Attrition, and we’ll send it your way.
Each merger situation is unique — and we can get the job done, on time and on budget. Working closely with your advisory team, we shape the message, develop content, and design cost-efficient, data-driven package formats — all to deliver concise and often highly personalized communications that say “welcome” to your newest customers.
Our merger conversion account teams provide:
• Project management – Coordination and oversight of all related projects, including planning, timelines, content development, production and validation processes
• Data management – Data transformation and custom communications programming to ensure accurate and detailed account conversion communications
• Design & copy development – Content production for all components (coordinating with your leadership team), providing account, service and disclosure information in an easy-to-grasp, cost-effective format tailored to your requirements
• Complete production services – Print and production planning, mail services management, postal optimization strategies, mail tracking technologies
• Quality control – Ongoing QC processes to assure accuracy of account information/personalization, utilizing databases, matrices and reports as needed
• Post-conversion marketing initiatives – Direct marketing strategies to retain and augment existing customer relationships across all product lines, as identified