Join the team at EdgeMark!
At EdgeMark Partners, we specialize in innovative design concepts and printing and mailing services to optimize our client’s marketing programs. Customer satisfaction is at the core of our culture, and it has been since the company started 30 years ago.
We are currently seeking an experienced full-time direct mail data processing specialist to join our team.
Applicant must have at least five years direct mail data processing experience as well as:
- Strong knowledge of the print/mail production processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office/Access
- Knowledge of coding, preferably VBA
- Ability to perform basic tasks such as data imports, counts, duplication removal, segmentation, suppressions, appends, CASS, NCOA, salutation build, scanline build, USPS Presorts using BCC Mail Manager, variable data programming, etc.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work well under pressure and meet stringent deadlines
- Be very detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Possess strong interpersonal communication skills
Please submit resume and salary requirements to: